Perfect for any media room, the T1-B can also be completely customized to control virtually any aspect of the home or office. Buttons can be individually programmed to control devices or execute multi-step macros for complex installations involving many components. Source buttons can be custom labeled to match the device being controlled for more intuitive control. The integrated tilt switch, coupled with a Lithium-ion battery and charging dock insure hours of uninterupted control.
When other RTI devices are employed, the T1-B is capable of RF transmission thru walls and cabinets, RS-232 control, contact closures, power sensing and much more. Whether used as a standalone device or integrated into a complete RTI control solution, the T1-B will provide powerful and intuitive control of any electronics system - from simple to sophisticated.
NOTE: For RF control, a 433MHz antenna must be used with this model of remote. It is not compatible with the ZM-24 2.4 GHz Transceiver Module.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
• Comfortable ergonomic design permits effortless, one-handed operation
• The perfect selection of hard buttons with separate transport and cursor controls
• Eight source and four general purpose assignable/programmable keypad buttons with interchangeable key labels.
• Forty assignable/programmable keypad buttons
• Transmits IR and RF (or both - on a single button or within a macro!)
• Optional RF components allow you to transmit through walls, cabinets, etc.
• Completely customizable and programmable
• Extremely wide IR transmitting frequency range
• Optional voltage and video sensing modules to monitor power status of equipment
• Optional interface for RS-232 controlled equipment when RTI RS-232 enabled processor used
• Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present
• System includes a Lithium-ion Battery and a docking station
• Field upgradeable firmware
• USB Programming
Power 3.6 VDC, 850 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
Power Management Automatic On/Off (tilt switch)
Infrared Control Range 30 feet (9.1 meters) @ 60 degrees
Infrared Frequency Transmission Range 15kHz - 460kHz
Radio Frequency Control Range Up to 100 feet (30.5 meters)
(with optional System Interfaces/Processors)
Radio Frequency Carrier 433 MHz
Operating Temperature +32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)
Operating Humidity 5% to 95% Non-condensing
Nominal Run Time on Full Charge 20 hours minimum, continuous use
(30 to 30 days on average use)
Standby Time on Full Charge 30 Days
Battery Charge Time 3-4 Hours
Total System Memory 256K Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory
Device Capability Total number of devices is limited only by memory
Macro Capability Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
Communications USB programming port
Dimensions (L x W x D) 10.0 in (254mm) x 1.9 in (48mm) x .9 in (23mm)
Enclosure High-impact molded ABS plastic
Weight 7 oz. (200g) with battery pack
Warranty One Year (Parts & Labor)
90 days on the battery
* All specifications subject to change without notice.